Tract Distribution Tips
- Place tracts on your church's tract rack or book table.
- Place tape on tracts and stick them on mailboxes, doors, walls, and public notice boards.
- Place tracts in magazine racks. Slip some between the pages of magazines so they fall out when the magazine is picked up.
- Enclose tracts with correspondence, or send them anonymously.
- Tie elastic bands to tracts and attach them to tree branches, vines, fences, and doorknobs.
- Leave tracts in waiting rooms of doctors and dentists, at hospitals, barber shops/beauty salons, coffee shops, laundromats, and libraries.
- Leave a tract with a tip to a waitress or waiter.
- Leave tracts in restroom stalls where they can be read in privacy.
- Leave tracts at highway rest stops interspersed in stacks of brochures.
- Leave tracts in drawers of motel rooms where they won't be seen by the cleaning persons and get thrown away.
Note: Credit for some of these tips is given to James Russell Publishing and Tracts4Free.
Home | Books & Articles | Spurgeon Gems | Devotional Helps
Puritan Prayers | Inspirational Quotes | Inspirational Poems
Audio Messages | Assurance | Prayer | Praise | About Our Ministry